GET SMART, GET GOING
as a Real Estate Investor
Get the 411 on real estate investing. Learn the fundamentals of investing and entrepreneurship. Launch yourself to success!
Dive into the world of real estate to generate the financial abundance and lifestyle you crave. Real estate can deliver on your money, time, and lifestyle aspirations. Getting started is all about breaking through the barriers of knowledge, credibility, and comfort, and finding the right success path for you.
The REWW Academy Real Estate 101 Course delivers the data and know-how needed to equip yourself for a successful journey and get on the fast track to the results you want in your life.
This is the place to start to nail understanding the basics, as well as gain knowledge of the various strategies, tactics, and options available to you, based on your preferences and resources. Gain working expertise in the fundamentals of real estate and entrepreneurship, and move forward confidently toward a career in real estate, investment, or opening your own business.
REWW’s Real Estate 101 course can give you a substantial advantage. Cut through the uncertainty and misinformation, to learn up to date practices, trends, and secure a solid foundation in conducting yourself in the industry like a pro. With this information, you will be able to leap the common hurdles and navigate the detours which cause many hopeful investors to stall out. You’ll be able to assess where you want to go, and the right moves to make to achieve your goals.
IN THIS CLASS, YOU'LL LEARN:
- The concepts of property ownership
- Fundamentals of entrepreneurialism in real estate
- The pros and cons of being in real estate
- To distinguish book knowledge from street smarts
- Real estate terms and lingo
- Real estate financing options
- Types of properties you can invest in
- Multiple investment strategies
- Common real estate contracts
- Key items in your contracts
- The steps involved in pursuing an investment career
- …and much, much more
Get Started The Right Way..
- Stand out from the competition
- Establish credibility
- Leap common hurdles and pitfalls
- Boost your skills and capabilities
- Improve hiring potential and paygrade
- Increase your value to others
- Get better results
- Find the best path in real estate for you
REAL ESTATE 101 COURSE LESSONS